The Rasmussen College, Fort Myers campus announces a no-cost, 16-week Adobe training session open to 6th-12th grade design instructors in Lee County starting January 10, 2012. Local educators are encouraged to attend this formal training of Adobe applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Participants will be prepped for an Adobe certification exam, a great asset in the eyes of employers.
The course was developed and delivered by the Rasmussen College School of Technology and Design Program Coordinator, Jennifer Ayotte, in partnership with the Academy of Teachers (Foundation for Lee County Public Schools), and Golden Apple recipient Ileane Flores, from the Riverdale High School Digital Design Program.
Program Structure: The 16-week training, comprised of two-hour sessions and a one-hour practice on Tuesday evenings from 5 to 7 p.m., with 7-8 p.m. reserved for practice time. Training will take place in Room 108 (the Mac Lab) on the Rasmussen College Fort Myers campus.
Start Date: Tuesday, January 10th
- Section One: Adobe Photoshop (five sessions): January 10, 17, 24, & 31, and February 7
- Section Two: Adobe Illustrator (four sessions): February 14, 21, & 28, and March 6
- Section Three: Adobe InDesign (three sessions): April 3, 10, & 17
- Section Four: DreamWeaver (four sessions): April 24, and May 1, 8, & 15
- Section Five: Flash (four sessions): May 22 & 29, and June 5 & 12
Address: Training will take place in Room 108 on the Rasmussen College - Fort Myers, FL campus
9160 Forum Corporate Parkway, Suite 100
Fort Myers, FL 33905
Phone: (239) 477-2100
Where to register: (239) 477-2100 or email Jennifer Ayotte at Jennifer.Ayotte@rasmussen.edu.