Rasmussen College Online
Online Degrees That can Help you Start Your Career
At Rasmussen College, we accommodate your need to be flexible by providing an online classroom experience unlike many other colleges.
We paved the road to successful online degrees and programs with our innovative and engaging online learning environment designed to meet the changing needs of our students. Our online degree curriculum is aligned with the curriculum delivered to students on campus, and our online faculty members are industry professionals who care about their students and specialize in delivering top-tier online education.
Check out our online classroom demo to experience life as an online student. You’ll find the intuitive design and easy-to-use online platform can help facilitate an engaging learning experience.
- Your Degree
- Your Investment
- Your Future
- Social & Blogs
Accreditation and Convenience are More Important than Ever
Rasmussen College is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. With regional accreditation, you can rest assured your online courses—whether you’re earning a Certificate, a Diploma, or an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree—include the same high-quality curriculum and instruction that you would receive at any of our campus locations.
Plus, as an online student, you have 24/7 access to your courses. You can read course discussions, visit your instructor during online office hours, watch videos, review assignments, and check deadlines on your time—allowing you to balance your personal obligations with your academic schedule.
Value in Your College Experience
A college education is a significant investment, and when you choose to invest in Rasmussen College, we choose to invest in you and your success. Rasmussen College offers student support services and features not typically found at other colleges or universities, including:
- Program manager: Your program manager will be with you every step of the way as you earn your degree, from navigating the admission process to completing your application to providing advice and answering questions
- Student Advisor: Your student advisor will work with you each year to map out a course schedule that fits your life and meets your graduation timeline
- Virtual events: Build a community, network with classmates, and find people with similar interests through social groups, web-based seminars, and studies discussions
- Library systems: Our library includes millions of online academic resources, books, and publications
- Tutoring: Online and on campus tutoring is available to you as often as you would like to schedule it, for any subject, and it comes at no cost to you
- Learning Center: Our Learning Center provides access to live chat with instructors and fellow students for tutoring and writing assistance, as well as time management aids and tips
- 24/7 technical support: Through EdVantage, each Rasmussen College student is provided 24/7 tech support to keep their computer updated and running effectively
Career development assistance: For students and alumni, our friendly career placement staff is available to help you identify positions in all industries—throughout your entire career
Your Education is Only the Beginning
Whether you plan to earn your degree in the area of business management or administration, Internet marketing, criminal justice, health or medical sciences, information technology, network security or computer forensics, computer science and software engineering, digital design and the development of websites, or early childhood education, your degree courses help prepare you for a successful career.
No Events found.
Recent Blog Posts
But Seriously, What Do Marketers Do?
Marketing is an expansive area of expertise that encompasses many different areas, skills and job descriptions. We connected with marketing pros to give you a sneak peek at three common types of marketing. Taking a closer look at these options will help you determine if this field is right for you.
Written by Lauren Bernhagen on December 8, 2014 | 0 Comments
8 Entry-Level Computer Science Jobs that are ACTUALLY Hiring!
The shortage of qualified technology workers has opened many doors for aspiring tech pros like you. We identified eight entry-level computer science jobs you can launch immediately after graduating.
Written by Jess Mansour Scherman on December 8, 2014 | 0 Comments
5 Real Work-From-Home Nursing Jobs
Work-from-home nursing jobs do exist. We got some nursing experts to tell you about the details of their work-from-home job so maybe it can turn into your work-from-home job in the future.
Written by Elizabeth Xu on December 5, 2014 | 0 Comments
Want to learn more?
Complete the form to receive more information about your program of interest.