Creating Your Customized Degree Timeline
At Rasmussen College, we know that each student is an individual, with a very different set of obligations, ambitions, and goals. To help you manage your obligations, your student advisor works one-on-one with you to develop your My Degree Plan—a roadmap detailing your quarterly course schedule for your entire degree timeline.
Your student advisor can help you:
- Develop My Degree Plan—a roadmap to graduation
- Ensure course availability throughout your degree plan
- Determine a balanced course load
My Degree Plan works to:
- Help evenly balance your coursework
- Provide availability of the courses you need to graduate on time
- Show distinct timing for earning your degree, as well as other credentials you may earn along the way
Call 888-5-RASMUSSEN or complete the form on the right to learn more about the student advisors and My Degree Plan at Rasmussen College.
Want to learn more?
Complete the form to receive more information about your program of interest.