Your Primary Contact for Guidance and Resources
At Rasmussen College, we know every student is an individual, each with a very different set of obligations, ambitions and goals. For that reason, we assign each student a personal advisor that serves as a primary point of contact. This advisor works one-on-one with you to develop your My Academic Plan—a personalized roadmap for your entire degree timeline.
Your advisor can also assist you with:
- Transfer of Credit overview
- Prior learning and test-out policies
- Guidance on the financial aid process
- Building your My Academic Plan
- Preparing your quarterly schedule
- Finding answers to general, school-related questions or concerns
- Tracking grades and success in courses
My Academic Plan works to:
- Help evenly balance your coursework
- Provide availability of the courses you need to graduate on time
- Determine a distinct timeline for earning your degree, as well as other credentials you may earn along the way
Call 888-5-RASMUSSEN or complete the form to learn more about the advisors and SUPPORT+ resources at Rasmussen College.
Want to learn more?
Complete the form to receive more information about your program of interest.