Thirteen Online Students Graduate From The Rasmussen College Leadership Academy
Online students from around the country complete online course to learn necessary career skills
MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. (December 6, 2011) – Rasmussen College, a private, career-focused higher education institution, is pleased to congratulate thirteen of its top online students on successfully graduating from the Rasmussen College Leadership Academy.
The Leadership Academy at Rasmussen College consists of a group of hand-picked online degree seeking students and is reserved for students enrolled in Rasmussen College Online. Leadership Academy participants are chosen for the academy to learn the leadership skills necessary to be successful in their careers. The group then meets every-other-week to learn from leadership experts and to hone the skills necessary for their future career achievement.
In order to be considered for selection, students must be with Rasmussen College for at least two full quarters and must have a G.P.A. of 3.25 or higher. Students must then apply for the academy, and a panel of Rasmussen College Online representatives makes the final selection.
“We are proud of their commitment and dedication to the program, and we congratulate them on all of their future successes,” said Rasmussen College Online Dean Carrie Daninhirsch. “Our goal as a college is to produce graduates that will excel in their field of choice, and this program positions our students to do such.”
The following 13 students–ranging from a variety of degree programs—comprise the most recent graduates of the Leadership Academy. Four of the students in the last year have graduated from Rasmussen College.
- Belinda Amerson, Criminal Justice - Investigation/Law Enforcement Bachelor’s degree
- Lori Belanger, Health Information Technician Associate's degree - graduated
- Ann Decker, Healthcare Management Bachelor's degree
- Darnise Jordan, Business Management Human Resources Associate's degree
- Cynthia Joseph, Paralegal Associate's degree
- Wendy Lawler, Health Information Technician Associate's degree
- Sharon Lintner, Criminal Justice - Homeland Security Associate's degree
- Tina Mclaughlin, Medical Administration Associate's degree
- Mary Newhall, Criminal Justice - Investigation/Law Enforcement Bachelor's degree
- Sandra Sjolin, Health Information Technician Associate's Degree- graduated
- Samantha Stokes, Health Information Technician Associate's degree
- Sharon Swindle, Medical Administration Associate's Degree- graduated
- Cheyenne Vick, Paralegal Associate's degree
For additional information about Rasmussen College Online, visit www.rasmussen.edu/locations/online-campus/.
** Photos available upon request.
ABOUT RASMUSSEN COLLEGE:
Rasmussen College is a regionally accredited private college and Public Benefit Corporation that is dedicated to changing lives through career-focused educational programs and public service. Rasmussen College offers Certificate and Diploma programs through Associate's and Bachelor's degrees online and across its 24 Midwest and Florida campuses in a supportive, student-centered and career-focused environment. Since 1900, Rasmussen College has been dedicated to being a primary contributor to the growth and development of the communities it serves. As a Benefit Corporation, Rasmussen College is committed to helping change lives through education and making a positive impact on society through public service and a variety of community-based initiatives. For more information about Rasmussen College, please visit www.Rasmussen.edu.
This piece of ad content was created by Rasmussen University to support its educational programs. Rasmussen University may not prepare students for all positions featured within this content. Please visit www.rasmussen.edu/degrees for a list of programs offered. External links provided on rasmussen.edu are for reference only. Rasmussen University does not guarantee, approve, control, or specifically endorse the information or products available on websites linked to, and is not endorsed by website owners, authors and/or organizations referenced. Rasmussen University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.