October 16, 2020 (5:00 p.m.)
An update to our COVID-19 Preparedness Plan
In early June, Rasmussen College released its COVID-19 Preparedness Plan outlining the protocols and precautions that the College would follow to provide a safe and healthy learning and working environment for our students, faculty and staff who attend class, lab or clinicals at one of the College’s physical campuses.
The Preparedness Plan is a living document that is subject to change as we continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and the guidelines set forth by local, state and federal health agencies, as well as the mandates set forth by local, state and federal government agencies.
Please click here to download the latest version of the Rasmussen College COVID-19 Preparedness Plan, which updates the Social Distancing Protocol. These changes are effective immediately.
What is changing?
- Physical Presence Protocol – Employees
- Under the prior protocol, employee break rooms were completely closed.
- Under the updated protocol, employees may use the employee break rooms to access the microwave and refrigerator only.
- Communal coffee makers, water coolers and vending machines are still closed.
- Employee break rooms are still closed for eating, gatherings or seating.
- Non-disposable, multi-use plates, utensils, cups, etc. provided by Rasmussen are still unavailable for use.
- The dishwasher remains unavailable for use.