- CompTIA, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Linux+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, and CompTIA Server+ are registered trademarks of the Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA).
- Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
- Cisco is a registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries.
- SAS and all other SAS Institute Inc. product or service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of SAS Institute Inc. in the USA and other countries. ® indicates USA registration.
- Rasmussen University will reimburse you any out-of-pocket costs of the application fee for each first attempt of up to three designated industry certification exams for which you qualify. Should you need to take an exam more than once to receive a passing grade score, you will be responsible for all subsequent exam application fees. Rasmussen University will provide practice exams and materials when available.
- Rasmussen University is not endorsed by CompTIA, Microsoft, or Cisco.
CompTIA is a registered trademark of CompTIA Properties, LLC.
Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Cisco is a registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc.
IITIL® is a (registered) Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Six Sigma is a registered trademark of Motorola.
- Python is a registered trademark of the Python Software Foundation.
- Tableau is a registered trademark of Tableau Software, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and certain other countries.
- Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
- Certified Associate in Project Management and CAPM are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
- ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- Six Sigma is a registered trademark of Motorola.
- (ISC)2 and SSCP are registered trademarks of International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, Inc.
- CISA® is a trademark of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association® (ISACA®).
- Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle® Corporation.
Programs in our School of Technology are designed to help you prepare for certifications from industry leaders, including CompTIA®,1 Microsoft®2 and Cisco®.3 As an Associate’s degree student, you’ll study for industry standard certification exams, such as CompTIA A+. As a Bachelor’s degree student, you will be prepared for more advanced certification exams, such as SAS®4 Certified Base Programmer for SAS® 9. Either way, Rasmussen University will reimburse you the application fee for each first attempt for up to three certifications.5
Plus, if you already have one or more of these certifications, you may earn credit and waive related courses based on your School of Technology program.
Complete the form at the bottom of this page to learn how you can earn college credit and waive courses based on your certifications.
Technology Industry Certification Exams
Select the certification category to see which of our online Technology programs can help you prepare for in-demand industry certification exams.