A School on a Mission
Rasmussen College is an institution of higher learning dedicated to global enrichment and meeting the evolving needs of our diverse communities.
With an emphasis on innovative programs, dynamic curriculum and general education skills, we are committed to being a pioneer in the field of career-focused education.
We empower our students, faculty and staff to exceed the expectations of society through academic excellence, community enrichment and service to the public good.
The Latest from Our News Center
- 11.13.2018 Rasmussen College Opens New Campus in Orlando
- 05.07.2018 Rasmussen College Expands Competency-Based Education Model to Its First Associate’s Degree Programs
- 04.11.2018 Early Childhood Education Instructor Brings Expansive Background and Center Director Experience to the Classroom
- 04.10.2018 Rasmussen College Joins the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) to Celebrate Week of the Young Child
- 03.27.2018 Mother-Turned-Graduate Shares Her Story at the Green Bay Campus Commencement Ceremony
- 03.09.2018 Rasmussen College Redesigns Finance and Marketing Bachelor’s Degrees to Prepare Students for Careers in Today’s Digital Economy
Rasmussen College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), a regional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Dr. Trenda Boyum-Breen
“We believe in the power of education and see every day how it truly changes lives.”
Welcome and thank you for choosing Rasmussen College. For more than a century, Rasmussen College has been committed to providing high-quality, affordable education to support our students in the pursuit of a college degree. We believe in the power of education and see every day how it truly changes lives.
At Rasmussen College, we offer quality curriculum delivered by industry-experienced faculty, and continuously strive to provide flexible and affordable learning options. You will have real-time access to a suite of student support services, such as an academic advisor, library and learning resources, tutors and career services advisors. These services promote success from the first day of class through graduation, and into the next phase of your career.
As a leader in innovative education, Rasmussen College is proud of its long-standing history and track record of making a college education more accessible and rewarding. We are grateful to our dedicated students, faculty and staff for continuing that tradition of academic excellence. We look forward to helping you achieve your educational goals—and I look forward to seeing you at graduation!
Dr. Trenda Boyum-Breen
President, Rasmussen College