Minneapolis (Oct. 5, 2021)— Rasmussen University, a private university accredited by the Higher Learning Commission1, today announced its CCNE-accredited2, accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program now offers a new hybrid schedule option for qualified students enrolling in Rasmussen’s North Dakota and Wisconsin campuses. The new scheduling increases options for students and individuals interested in a nursing degree by incorporating greater flexibility and lessening geographic barriers.
Rasmussen University’s CCNE-accredited BSN program offers two entry tracks:
- Standard Degree: For students who haven’t yet earned a nursing diploma or degree; finish in as few as 33 months.3
- Second Degree: For students who already hold a non-nursing bachelor’s degree; finish in as few as 18 months.3
To help students get started right away and keep moving forward, students enrolling in Rasmussen’s North Dakota and Wisconsin campuses can choose from two schedule options to fit their needs: Campus-based or Hybrid. Both of these options provide the same innovative quality BSN, CCNE-accredited program.
- Campus-Based: The campus-based schedule includes on-campus and online courses with weekly on-campus visits. This gives students the flexibility of some online learning paired with consistent visits to a Rasmussen University campus.
- Hybrid Schedule: The hybrid schedule includes online didactic courses and less commuting to campus. Instead of weekly campus requirements, students will conduct courses online and have on-campus labs and simulations scheduled one to four weekends per quarter, allowing students to plan in advance and schedule around them.
Students in the accelerated BSN program will experience:
- No wait list for qualified students
- Up to eight start dates per year
- Experienced faculty and peer collaboration in small classes
- Dedicated support services, including tutoring assistance and career services
- Accelerated Master’s pathway opportunity
For more information on the Rasmussen University accelerated BSN program and its new hybrid scheduling option, please visit Rasmussen.edu/bsnhybrid.
1Higher Learning Commission / hlcommission.org / 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois 60604-1411 / 800-621-7440
2Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education / 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington DC 20001 / 202-887-6791
3Completion time is dependent on transfer credits accepted and the number of courses completed each term.
ABOUT RASMUSSEN UNIVERSITY:
Rasmussen University, a university institutionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, (www.hlcommission.org) is dedicated to changing lives and the communities it serves through innovative and flexible educational programs. As a pioneer in career-focused education since 1900, the University is defining a new generation of higher education that focuses on competency-based education, technology and transferrable skills. Rasmussen offers undergraduate and graduate programs online and in person at 23 campuses around the country. The University is designed to lift and support its students every step of the way, from each student’s first credential to their last. Rasmussen is dedicated to global enrichment, serving the underserved and meeting the evolving needs of diverse students, communities and economies. Rasmussen encourages its students, faculty and staff to strive for academic excellence, community enrichment and service to the public good. For more information about Rasmussen University, please visit www.rasmussen.edu.
This piece of ad content was created by Rasmussen University to support its educational programs. Rasmussen University may not prepare students for all positions featured within this content. Please visit www.rasmussen.edu/degrees for a list of programs offered. External links provided on rasmussen.edu are for reference only. Rasmussen University does not guarantee, approve, control, or specifically endorse the information or products available on websites linked to, and is not endorsed by website owners, authors and/or organizations referenced. Rasmussen University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.