Prep for Industry Certifications
Online Courses Go Where You Go
Flexible and affordable, online courses are designed to give you more control and balance over your busy schedule. Learn through live interactive sessions with faculty and peers, real-world projects and virtual labs. You'll receive continued support from admissions advisors, experienced faculty, library and learning resources, experienced tutors, 24/7 tech support, personal students advisors and career services.
Rasmussen College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), a regional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Flex Choice®: Get Credit for What You Know
This Associate's degree is available with Flex Choice self-directed assessment offerings, which allows you to blend traditional online courses with self-directed assessments that provide optional coaching assistance. Assessments provide more flexibility, and—at $99 per attempt—this is a more affordable way to receive credit for what you already know. For additional information, visit our Flex Choice page.
Online Associate's Degree
If you have a passion for connecting people through web development and bringing big ideas in technology to life, our online Web Programming Associate’s degree will provide you with the in-demand skills to do so. In as few as 18 months, you’ll become proficient in Java, Microsoft® Azure, principles of user design and database development—all of which help you prepare for various types of web programming roles in a variety of industries.1
Web Programming Credentials Offered
Finish in as few as
- Campus Support and Resources
- Flex Choice®
Students interested in the creation and application of programming, including computer, mobile and database, and looking to acquire new or additional skills in technology. Students interested in starting their portfolio in web programming and advancing toward a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
Prepares you for
Web developer, programmer, web analyst, web coder
Not Sure This Degree Is Right for You?
Turn Your Online Web Programming Education into a Career
We’ve made advancing your online web programming education easier by offering courses that fit into a busy working schedule. Upon graduation, you’ll have a professional portfolio to showcase your work to future employers. Our cutting-edge program and comprehensive web development training will also prepare students to earn in-demand industry certifications, including Microsoft® Technology Associate (MTA) and Java SE8. Rasmussen College will reimburse you for up to three exam application fees.2
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), earning a degree, regardless of the field of study, can improve income potential.4 Here is just one example of where an online Associate's degree in Web Programming can take you.
It’s possible to do it and do it well, even though you have other things going on in your life. There’s a way to make it work if you want it badly enough.
Web Programming Graduate
- Completion time is dependent on transfer credits accepted and the number of courses completed each term.
- Rasmussen College will reimburse you any out-of-pocket costs of the application fee for each first attempt of up to three designated industry certification exams for which you qualify. Should you need to take an exam more than once to receive a passing grade score, you will be responsible for all subsequent exam application fees. Rasmussen College will provide practice exams and materials when available.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Employment Statistics, [salary data accessed May 21, 2020] https://www.bls.gov/oes/. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, [career information accessed May 21, 2020] www.bls.gov/ooh/. BLS salary data represents national, averaged earnings for the occupations listed and includes workers at all levels of education and experience. This data does not represent starting salaries. Employment conditions in your area may vary.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Current Population Study. Unemployment rates and earnings by educational attainment, 2019. Accessed by 7/15/2020. Data is for persons age 25 and older full-time wage and salary earners. https://www.bls.gov/emp/chart-unemployment-earnings-education.htm