Grow your strategic leadership capabilities with an online Master of Human Resources Management (MHRM) degree. Our affordable MHRM degree is under $13,0005 and designed to fit your schedule while you gain the skills required to become a strategic partner, consultant and leader in the field. Learn how to create and drive organizational and individual behaviors and maintain legal and compliance practices in your Human Resources Management courses, all while demonstrating the highest standards of personal and professional ethics.
Your Master of Human Resources Management online courses are built with Empowered Learning™, which allows you to:
- Access online courses anytime, from almost anywhere
- Go faster when you can, and slower when you need to
- Create real-world projects that prove your new knowledge
- Stay connected with faculty and peers in live sessions
Take me to:
What Will I Be Prepared to Do When I’m Done?
Pursue Industry Certifications
Upon graduation, you will be academically prepared to sit for the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP exams. In addition, this program academically prepares you to sit for the Professional in Human Resources® (PHR®) and Senior Professional Human Resources® (SPHR®) certifications offered by the HR Certification Institute®(HRCI®).2
Become a Leader in Your Organization
Equipped with a thorough understanding of evolving technologies and organizational behavior learned in your online Master's in Human Resources Management classes, you will be better equipped to become a strategic leader in the constantly changing world of business.
Pursue Potential Job Growth
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the projected job growth potential between 2020 and 2030 for Human Resources Managers is 9%.3 An MHRM degree from Rasmussen University can help set you up for success in this growing field.
Take the Next Step—Talk to Us!
What Skills Will I Gain?
Applied Human Resources Analytics
Utilize data, metrics and analytics to make decisions and solve human resources challenges.
Organizational Behavior and Leadership
Integrate behavior and development theories within an organization to positively impact its culture and performance.
Strategic Recruitment and Retention
Identify the best ways to retain employees and recruit new talent to improve your organization’s human capital management.
Learn how change impacts individuals, teams and organizations; why and how it happens; and the skills needed to manage, mitigate and overcome resistance to change.
What Types of Classes Will I Take?
- LDR 5000
- 4 Credits
- LDR 6200
- 4 Credits
- LDR 6300
- 4 Credits
Professional Growth and Leadership
Develops abilities to deal effectively with emotions in the work place, including emotional intelligence and native intelligence in order to successfully manage challenges presented as the pace and environment changes. Students will learn to identify their personal and holistic challenges with maintaining positive environments and collaborative relationships, as well as overcoming resistance and negativity.
Applied Human Resources Analytics
Studies data, metrics and analytics to solve human resources needs. Places focus on gaining business insights, identifying needs and recommending solutions through metrics. Prepares students for a deeper understanding of analytics and provides them with tools to make educated decisions in a business setting.
Studies the global landscape for today’s organization and focuses on leadership and strategy in a global environment. Topics covered range from country-specific and U.S. laws and international aspects to HR trends, global organization and leadership challenges.
10 Courses to Complete
48 Credit Hours
Estimate Your Tuition
Rasmussen University is committed to making education more affordable for all students. Our tuition estimating tool can help you visualize the cost of your degree and see what savings opportunities are available to help you achieve it.
What Should I Know Before I Enroll?
To be considered for admission, students must hold a conferred Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution as recognized by the Department of Education with a 2.75 cumulative GPA or higher on a 4.0 scale. Applicants with a GPA of 2.5 (no rounding) to 2.74 may request an exception to the minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA requirement through submission of a personal statement in the form of a written essay.
We believe in giving credit where it’s due. You can get an estimate of your transfer credits without an official transcript in one business day (on average). Talk to an admissions advisor today, or explore our Transfer Policy page for our seamless credit policies designed to maximize credits, potentially save money and expedite graduation.
Help Paying for College
Higher education should be a manageable investment. Talk to an admissions advisor and learn how these programs can make it more affordable with self-directed assessments, credit for prior learning, loans and grants, scholarship opportunities, corporate grants and military discounts for those who qualify.
Where Can I Find Online Human Resources Courses Near Me?
At Rasmussen University, we want our courses to be available on your schedule, not the other way around. Select programs are available for enrollment through a specific campus and nationally online, but students complete the courses online and are able to utilize online and on-campus support and resources. See below to find out where you can find an online MHRM program near you.
- Completion time is dependent on transfer credits accepted and the number of courses completed each term.
- PHR® and SPHR® are all registered trademarks of HR Certification Institute.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, [career information accessed March 31, 2022] www.bls.gov/ooh/. "Projected growth" represents the estimated change in total employment over the projections period (2020-2030). "Projected job openings" represent openings due to growth and replacement. Employment conditions in your area may vary.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Current Population Study. Unemployment rates and earnings by educational attainment, 2020. Accessed on March 31, 2022. Data is for persons age 25 and older who are full-time wage and salary earners. https://www.bls.gov/emp/chart-unemployment-earnings-education.htm
Tuition for this program is $205/credit.
- Students must maintain continuous enrollment to remain eligible for the tuition pricing of $205 per credit. A student who withdraws and re-enrolls will be required to pay the tuition price offered at the time of their re-enrollment.
- Students who receive the tuition price of $205 per credit cannot use any additional discount, grans and/or scholarships.
- If a student needs to retake one or more course in the degree program, the total cost of the program will exceed $12,300.