- The Brooklyn Park/Maple Grove Graduation Rate and Licensure Exam Rates are averaged based on the graduates from the 2018 and 2019 cohorts. The Brooklyn Park/Maple Grove CAPTE Employment Rate and Ultimate Employment Rate is for the 2018 cohort, The Employment Rate for the Brooklyn Park 2019 Cohort will not stabilize until March 2020 (1 year after the last student for this cohort graduated).
- The Central Pasco rates are from the 2019 cohort. 2019 was the first year that the Central Pasco program had graduates.
- The Graduation Rate is based on the percentage of students who are matriculated in the first course in the professional program after the drop/add period and completed the program within 150% of program length. Students who did not complete the program due to issues that are not related to academic or clinical deficits (such as active military duty, health, family issues, disability, or death) were removed from the graduation rate calculation.
- Licensure exams rates are based on the percentage of graduates who take and successfully pass the National Physical Therapy Examination (NPTE). Licensure examination pass rates are consistent with the information published by the Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy.
- The Employment Rate is based on the percentage of graduates who sought employment and were employed as PTAs (full time or part time) within one year of graduation.
- The Ultimate Employment Rate is based on the percentage of graduates who sought employment and were employed as PTAs (full time or part time) since graduating.
Rasmussen University Physical Therapist Assistant Program Effectiveness Data
Physical Therapist Assistant Associate's Degree
The Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE) requires programs to make available program effectiveness data to the general public on an annual basis, including graduation rate, first-time exam pass rate, ultimate licensure exam pass rate, and employment rate, all averaged over the most recent two years. Annualized program effectiveness data is not yet available for the Physical Therapist Assistant Program in Ocala, Florida because this program recently began. Information for the Brooklyn Park/Maple Grove, Minnesota program and the Central Pasco, Florida program as of 11/13/2020 is included below.
|Campus||Graduation Rate1||First Time Exam Pass Rate1||Ultimate Exam Pass Rate1||CAPTE Employment Rate1||Ultimate Employment Rate1|
|Brooklyn Park/Maple Grove, Minnesota1||69.2%||73.1%||80.7%||100%||100%|
|Central Pasco, Florida1||73.3%||40%||50%||25%||75%|