Tuition & Aid
Take Control of Your Tuition
Education is often one of the biggest financial investments of your life, but Rasmussen College has the expert guidance to make it more realistic and manageable. Our program managers will walk you through every step of the way and give you beneficial advice to help get your educational journey started. View our tuition and aid features below to learn how to determine and apply for federal financial aid, as well as other ways that can help manage or reduce college costs.
- We're filtering these lists based on what is offered in your area.
- For tuition purposes, full-time enrollment assumes 12 or more credits per quarter.
- Rasmussen College defines transfer credit as previously earned college credit at an accredited two- or four-year college/university after graduating from high school. Bachelor completer programs assume at least 90 transfer credits or a conferred degree.
- Demonstrate what you already know through interactive, self-directed assessments. Taken independently, with materials and optional coaching assistance available, these are offered fully online at $99 per attempt, saving you time and money.
- Full-time and part-time students (or any dependents/spouses) employed by a Rasmussen College corporate partner are eligible for a 10% tuition discount. All current and retired military personnel as well as veterans enrolling in a degree, Diploma or Certificate program are eligible for a 10% discount on full-time and part-time tuition costs—this is extended to spouses and dependents.
How to Pay for College
I'm Ready to Move Forward!
Talk with a Program Manager
To answer questions related to tuition and financial aid, speak with a program manager today.
Find Your Future Degree
See what Rasmussen College has to offer in your chosen field.
Learn More About Admissions
View the steps to your enrollment and find more details about our admissions process.
- In order to qualify for the discount, all admission requirements must be completed, and enrolling students must provide proof of service by submitting an actual or faxed copy of their military ID card, including expiration date. Retired military personnel must provide valid military retiree ID or DD 214 form. Spouses and dependents must provide an actual or faxed copy of their dependent military ID card, which includes an expiration date. ↩
- Students cannot receive both corporate and military discounts. ↩